Shaikh Petroleum was established in the year 1983 under the dynamic leadership of Late Mr. Gulambhai Shaikh. SHAIKH Petroleum established more than two decades ago.
“SHAIKH PETROLEUM” is one of the reliable names in the Oil & Petroleum Market in Bharuch Dist. Shaikh Petroleum is wholesale & Retail Suppliers of Light Diesel Oil & Furnace Oil C9 C10 & MTO.
Brief About Products: Light Diesel Oil Light Diesel Oil falls under class C category fuel having flash point above 66OC. It is a blend of distillate components and a small amount of residual components. It is marketed under BIS 1460-2000 specification for Diesel fuels.
Light Diesel Oil :-
Light Diesel Oil falls under class C category fuel having flash point above 66OC. It is a blend of distillate components and a small amount of residual components. It is marketed under BIS 1460-2000 specification for Diesel fuels. We deals in Brand like Castrol, Hindustan Petroleum (HP), Indian Oil Corporation (IOC), Gulf, Veedol
LDO is used in lower RPM engines. It is used in Lift irrigation pump sets, DG Sets and as a fuel in certain boilers and furnaces.
Reactivity Data – Chemically stable and incompatible with strong oxidizers. Does not React vigorously with common materials but may react with oxidizing agents
Health Hazard Data – Routes of entry may be through inhalation/ ingestion/ skin/ eye.
EFFECTS OF EXPOSURE / SYMPTOMS
Inhalation causes dizziness and headache.
Ingestion may lead to nausea vomiting, irritation of mouth and gastro-intestinal effects likely. Potentially fatal chemical pneumonitis.
On Skin and eye contact , irritation will remove natural fats from skin. Prolonged or repeated contact should be avoided, Otherwise skin chapping or cracking or possible contact of dermatitis may result. Dry skin, erythema oil acne and oil folliculitis and warty growth may occur which may become skin cancer subsequently on excessive repeated exposure.
Inhalation – Remove victim to fresh air. Give artificial respiration if necessary. If unconscious but breathing, place in recovery (Unconscious) position and give external cardiac massage if necessary.
Ingestion – Do not induce vomiting. Remove contaminated clothing. Wash all affected skin thoroughly with soap and water.
Eyes – Irrigate eyes with copious amounts of water. Administration of medical paraffin may reduce absorption through digestive tract.
Gastric lavage should be done only after endo tracheal intubation in view of respiration which may cause serious chemical pnemonitis for which antibiotic and cortico-steroid therapy may be indicated.
Requirements for Light Diesel Oils (Clause 4.2)
Light Diesel Oil Test Report :-
Material Safety Data Sheet
- MINERAL TURPENTINE OIL 1. IDENTIFICATION OF THE SUBSTANCE / PREPARATION AND COMPANY UNDERTAKING Product Name : Mineral turpentine. General Use : Solvent in paint industry Company
- COMPOSITION / INFORMATION ON INGREDIENTS Synonyms : Turpentine oil CAS No. : 8006-64-2 Composition: Mixed of Hydrocarbons Hazardous Components: Turpentine
- HAZARDS IDENTIFICATION Primary Entry Routes : Inhalation, skin and eyes Acute effects : Skin contact can cause dermatitis. Can penetrate skin to produce systemic effects. Eye contact is irritating & damaging, vapours can irritate eyes. Inhalation of vapours is irritating & can produce headaches, dizziness, vertigo, chest pains, bronchitis, pulmonary edema Carcinogenicity : Not listed as carcinogenic Chronic Effects : No data available
- FIRST AID MEASURES Eyes: Flush with water for 15 min. Get medical attention. Skin: Wash with warm water & soap. Inhalation: Remove to fresh air. Consult a physician if irritation persists. Ingestion: Get medical help at once
- FIRE FIGHTING MEASURES Flash Point : 35˚C Flash Point Method : 260˚C :0.8% Auto ignition Temperature : 5% LEL : Flammable UEL : Foam, Dry chemical powder,CO2 Flammability Classification : Heat produces corrosive vapours and can cause violent rupture of Unusual Fire or Explosion Hazards Container Hazardous Combustion Products : Carbon di oxide, carbon mono oxide Fire-Fighting Instructions : Fire fighters should wear self breathing apparatus while fighting fire
- ACCIDENTAL RELEASE MEASURES Small Spills : Shut off leaks without risk. Absorb on sand or earth Containment: Prevent spillage from entering drains or water sources Cleanup: After spills wash area with soap and water preventing runoff from entering Drains
- HANDLING AND STORAGE Handling Precautions: Do not use/store near heat/open flame. Avoid breathing harmful vapours. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. Wash thoroughly after handling Storage Requirements: Do not use/store near heat/open flame/water/acids
- EXPOSURE CONTROLS/PERSONAL PROTECTION Engineering Controls: Provide proper ventilation for environment to be below TWA Respiratory Protection: Use respiratory protection if ventilation is improper Protective Clothing / Equipment: Use face shield, PVC gloves, safety boots while handling. Contaminated clothing to be immediately removed
- PHYSICAL AND CHEMICAL PROPERTIES Physical State: Liquid Appearance and Odor : Water white liquid with kerosene like odour Vapor Pressure : 4 mm of Hg at 20˚C Specific Gravity : 0.79 Water S : insoluble Boiling Point : 145˚C to 205˚C Freezing Point